Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Eating Out at 3:00am in the Morning

Omgomgomg, we’re in Dimsam Diner as we speak. Oh wait, I meant Dimsum. Haha, fail. Jason’s going on and on about taking up culinary some day. Hahaha. xD. We ordered our usual stuff. Chicken steamed rice and siomai for me and beef brisket rice and a chicken siopao for Jason. We skipped on the usual shakes we have since it’s never a good idea to have those in the morning. I tend to get all shivery and crud. It doesn’t feel the least bit good at all. D:

If I’d only have one friend left, I’d want it to be you.
It's the song that's playing now. It's nice.

Alright, food's here, will eat now. :) I'll be back to you in a jiff. :D

(After eating and then some. Maybe about an approximate of 30 minutes.)

We're at Mcdonalds' now! :) Having hash browns and fries, leeching internet from Coffee For Peace. They're angels, I tell you. Absolute angels, haha. :D Are you familiar with Nerds? Let me show you a picture to shed a little more light on the subject.



Yes, nerds. For reasons I don't know how I come up with, I'll let you on a little secret. We had the yellow and red box. Shocking. LOL. And right after that, we did the most amazing fleet of awesome ever! I logged on http://wonka.com and signed up.



Simply astounding, I must therefore conclude. HUZZAH! 8D.

No comments:

Post a Comment