Sunday, January 03, 2010

Incredible, Really

Since it's way after midnight, I therefore point out that tomorrow, 4th of January, we'll be having school again. FISH STICKS! D: Say it with me, FISH STICKS! Meh. :| I don't think I'm just about ready to go to school yet. One thing I know for sure though, I don't want to. The holiday is just too short for its own good. TOO short, I say. ): This leaves me quite depressed indeed.

Oh well, can do nothing about that. :) I'll be replying to tags now. :D
Miss Lady: Well, I hold no fault in that. There were just too many people who fed on my bandwidth.
Passerby: Why, I'm from the Philippines. Thank you for that heart-felt comment. Charmed, really. Haha :)

Continuing this blog post at 5:39AM.

Alrighty then, just got off a chat with Eric Kimbro. We've been on webcam since 1am? 2am? I can't quite recall exactly. I'm rather dizzy now, but it's all good. :) Haha. To sum it all up, Jason and I had a whole tub of coffee crumble ice cream, two tempura cracker packs, two Reese peanut butter cups each, Powerade and well, that's it. :D To boot, we had three jolly good back to back episodes of 'Whose Line Is It Anyway'. I love that show, haha. :) We both had a good laugh and good food which very much equated to a whole morning of fun, fun, fun.

As I've stated, I haven't quite had the slightest wink of sleep just yet. That would probably explain my mind going on the fritz at the moment. I should probably catch on the sleep I should've gotten hours ago before I collapse from fatigue.

Oh wow, I've almost forgotten to make a whole fuss about this being the very first post for 2010.

LOADJAKLDJLAKDJAKLJIAAFKLAJFLKAJFKLAFJA.

Yes, that should do.
Toodles. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment