Friday, March 19, 2010

The Elves are After Us All! O:




Yes, that's right. Just got off a webcam session with the one and only, beautiful LITING! Tadaaaaaaa! xD. Haha. That girl sure has grown, and very stunningly at that. :). As much as I love having had seen my beloved darling once again, --you know, in anything other than just pictures-- it just really made me miss her all the more; all of them over there actually. Oh, woe is me.

I should really be sleeping right now since I still have school tomorrow, but I just can't get myself to sleep. Oh insomnia, you've got me goooooood. I promise to post a whole lot more pictures once I get my camera charged up. Till then, my words alone would have to suffice. :D. My phone's camera shots aren't all as dandy as I'd want them to be so I really can't be bothered to put up with any of them. This girl will not settle for anything less than high quality photos. LOL. Not to worry though, it's charging right now, as I type, so you won't have to wait that long. I'll have photos up as early as the next post. :) With Fleur's birthday coming up, be assured that there will be truck loads of them. Hahaha. :D

I'm trying to get my scanner to work on my laptop. The printer's doing great since I just downloaded the driver and stuff. :D I thought with that being installed, the scanner would work as well, for sure; I was wrong. I guess I have to use the CD now. This is what I get for totally being a bum, not using the CD at all in the first place --utter disappointment. BOO INTERNET! D: I thought I could trust you... LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment