Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Ninja Puppets of Doom :D

Hey people of the world! :D I've been drawing. :DDD Yes, I thought it would be best that I practice drawing once again, it's been awhile. :D Presenting Prince and Mark! :D They're cool people.





Ain't I just awesome? These dudes are my friends from BlogTV. :D Have I mentioned that they're cool? Hahaha. :D

So, it's 4:45am right now. Don't believe that thingy up there; it LIES. D: Hahaha, that's basically because I love to edit posts and stuff like that. Maybe I should stop that. Yes, I should.

I would run away with you cause I've fallen in love with you. No never, I'm never going to stop falling in love with you.

HAHAHAH! I'm sorry. The telly's channeled on MYX right now and it's playing the most dearest of songs. I just can't stop myself from singing along. Or rather, in this case, typing along. :D I'm very sure you're aware of those songs that can ever get old no matter how long it already has been. You know, timeless hits. :) Yes, they're playing those. :) And oh, some really good covers too. And K-Pop, bleh. Well, not saying I have anything against K-Pop but I prefer music that I actually understand, you know. And plus, I can't really speak Korean, much more sing in Korean. LOL!

I was actually recoding Ron's blog but he has those Nanyang ads -- I don't know if you're aware of those -- and it's keeping me from coding everything since the code I got from his blog html itself is the wrong code. So yeah. :D

Don't you hate it when random people add you on MSN and INSIST on calling you? They're okay when you're dead bored but otherwise, it's just beyond irritating; especially those pervs, eww. Did you know that there's actually more of a difference between a shaken and a stirred Martini than you would think? :D

Time check, it's 4:56am and I'm now off to make some pancakes. :D
TOODLES! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment