Saturday, April 10, 2010

Noodles of Tomorrow! :D

My life revolves around the laptop, TV and food; it can't get any more boring than that. Really.

MAPLESTORY IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH.

Haha, so, today, I spent most of my time playing Maplestory. Frankly, I never had felt this low of a lowlife ever before in my life, lol. Before I even start elaborating on what level I am now and how far I've come these past few days of much dedicated gameplay and yadayadayada, I would like to introduce you to Korean darmas. :D

Not exactly 'introducing' per se, since I'm sure most of you know of these already. I just wanted everyone to draw their attention to my most loved Korean drama EVER, "The Coffee Prince". Yes, I am aware of what I said about K-Pop in my previous post but unlike those, THEEEEESE have subtitles. And yes, ENGLISH subtitles, haha. :D I don't know if it's just me, but I absolutely DETEST it when I've no idea what anyone's talking about. I feel helplessly lost and somewhat, ridiculed? Hahaha. Yeah, it's indeed interesting but when it comes to these things, dramas and songs? Well, it's not against the law to want to know what they're talking about, right? Haha. :D

Anyway, I started on that series oh, I don't know, two years ago? And I'm very much done with it too. I don't know how I got started on Korean dramas again, after all those years. OH WAIT, I DO KNOW. Cheska got me started on it, indirectly. Hahaha. :D She showed me this one video on youtube of a removed scene from a movie we both had never seen before. I don't know, something about that just intrigued me so much. In fact, it was so intriguing that I actually ended up searching for videos related to it. Though, I think it's rather odd how I got from American movies all the way up to Korean dramas, which had then spanned out to Japanese dramas and then Korean and Japanese movies as well. Haha, peculiar. :D

I will NOT speak of what video it was because it's really, as accurately as I can put it, inappropriate. LOL! I could post the video but yeah, I'd really rather not. :D

About my title -- that is, if you've been wondering -- it's only because we had noodles for the whole day today. And we find it rather... futuristic? Hahaha. :D Anyway, I'm ending it here. And yes, I'm ending it image-less cause I can't give a hoot, or something. :D

I'll make it up to everyone in my next post, hopefully. :D
Take care tiggers!

Okay, I think it's because of those people who go on freaky typo overkill like thiiiiisx by unnecessarily repeating letters in each and every word of each and every sentence they type BUT, I don't really like 'tigger' that much. Oh, no, not the character himself, mind you. I adore him to bits. It's just the word. I guess it just reminds me so much of those people. Haha, just saying. :D And, plus, it's just a letter away from 'niggers'. We can't have that, haha. :D

OH, HOLD ON A SECOND. I just remembered something. Haha, maybe this won't go that image-less after all. :D So, I was skipidy-skip, skip, skipping through Tumblr when I stumbled upon this image here.




I brought me into a state of depression, seriously. Hahaha, no, not really. I found it lightheartedly humorous actually. :D After a satisfactory amount of quite unneeded 'research' that I've done on my own, I was able to lift my spirits up and feel better about myself by having a good long stare at this one image here.



Google, you're hot and you're cold. HAHA! :D
HAHAHA, I know it's a shallow excuse to be happy-de-lala but everyone appreciates a good compliment every now and then, don't they? :D

Note to self:
COMPLIMENT PEOPLE MORE.
:D

And yes, if you're oh, I don't know, let's say, doing a head stance right now and you can't see the images properly from where ever you're at, kindly just click on the image for a bigger view of it, thank you. :D I guess this just means that my blog is too thin and puny, I'm sorry about that. I think it's about time to get it off its diet, you know? Haha. :D

And now, a song for a dramatic finish. :D
I hope lyrics would do. I don't think a new music player would agree with the one I already have up, haha. :D I do hope you enjoy. I found this song whilst browsing. :D Haha, I've always wanted to use that word. Whilst. :DDD And, I don't know why but I always misspell "song" as, "sound". Well, maybe not really 'misspell' since it's still technically spelled right but, weird huh? :D

I think it's one of those things people on Discovery Channel talked about when you associate things with other entirely different things. Like how the brain automatically assumes, when it comes into terms with subjects, that the color red is always and forever will be for Mathematics. It's synesthesia, I looked it up. :D Maybe this is a mid-case of such? Hahaha, I don't know. :D

Now, for that song.

Enough To Let Me Go
Switchfoot

Oh, I'm a wandering soul
I'm still walking the line that leads me home
Alone
All I know
I still got mountain to climb
On my own
On my own

Do you love me enough to let me go?
Do you love me enough to let me go?
To let me follow through
To let me fall for you, my love
Do you love me enough to let me go?

Back from the dead of winter
Back from the dead and all our leaves are dry
You're so beautiful tonight
(Do you love me enough to let me go?)

Back from the dead we went through
Back from the dead and both our tongues are tied
You look beautiful tonight
(Do you love me enough to let me go?)

But every seed dies before it grows

Do you love me enough to let me go?
Do you love me enough to let me go?
To let me follow through
To let me fall for you, my love
Do you love me enough to let me go?

Breathe it in
And let it go
Every breath you take is not yours to own
It's not yours to hold
Do you love me enough to let me go?

Do you love me enough to let me go?
Do you love me enough to let me go?
To let me follow through
To let me fall for you, my love
Do you love me enough to let me go?


THE END! :D If you'd like, you could go here and listen to it. :D It's kind of sad but it's a new song to me. I just thought of maybe sharing it. :D I should be on my way now, it's 6am. :D A very good morning to everybody! :)

I think I'll sing today, for the whole day. :D
Whenever I can, where ever I may, I WILL SING. Hahaha. :D
*WAVES*

PS: Check out "That Don't Impress Me Much" by Shania Twaine. Karla suggested it and after just once through the song, I've gotten to like it as much as she does. :D

Oh and yes, I'm thinking of making an e-hug video in case anyone needs one. :D "What's an e-hug?", you ask. Well, check out the perfect exemplar, CHARLIE! I got the idea from watching him. :D And here's one e-hug from Charlie right HERE, all for you. :D I don't feel like embedding the video cause it just takes too much effort to resize it to fit here. :D But anyhow, I hope you enjoy that. :D

So, should I? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment