Friday, May 07, 2010

Backseat Compass

I'd have to admit, things are going bad. And sadly, I don't know how to fix this one, this time. ): This involves so much of my personal life so you should understand why I have to be as vague and blunt as I possibly can. Here we go. |:

I want to die.

Yes, it's basically as simple as that. I don't know why I even bother myself with these things. I've freed myself from this mess not once. Twice. But what do I do? I just keep going back. It's like I actually enjoy tormenting myself. For the record, I don't and I'm having as much problems trying to figure things out as much as anyone. Why is it that I always hurt the ones that I care most about? ): I'm getting tired of myself. Joanna, listen for once and do the actual right thing this time. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment