Wednesday, May 05, 2010

School

Hello there, earthlings! :D
Okay, so I'm at school and I'm rotting like blue cheese. Well, rather, like striped cheese because that's what I'm wearing after all. Haha.

There isn't even anyone here yet but, I'm doing fine. My phone's plugged, its charging and its playing my favorite playlist on shuffle. Summer's wonderful this way. :)

/Edit Friday, May 7, 2010. 1:19am/

So, there we have it. I blogged that through my phone, at school, whilst patiently waiting for class to start. Pretty proud of it, I must say. Haha. :D Let's see, that day class ended early due to the invasion of the smoke people and stuff like that. Or was that a couple of days ago? Eh, I don't know.

Anyhow, I should get started on a new post now. See you on the flip side. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment