Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Never Again!

You know what, blog? I don't understand how I feel right now. I can't even begin to perceive the absolute complexity of my emotional state at this moment. I feel sad, I feel upset, I feel disappointed, I feel hopeless. I sometimes wish I could do more for the world. Or, at least, for my friends. I hate how it feels when you're stuck in a rut with something that just so incomprehensibly melancholic that it just leaves you feeling incredibly worthless. MEH. I don't feel so good.

Anyhow, I should really be getting to sleep now. I've got my college entrance examination scheduled tomorrow morning, or rather, later. :D

I'm going to make it a point to make someone happy everyday. It feels just superb doing so. God, thank you for the gift of life. I am more than grateful.

Someday, I want to be Mrs. Spijk :D

1 comment