Wednesday, June 30, 2010

If the movie "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs" really came true, what would be the first thing you'd dig into?

Truth be told, I would most definitely wait and stand outside long enough until whatever first drops down from the sky adds up to a heaping pile of food.

Then after, I will jump in it. I will jump in it and swim in it. Whatever it might be, I will swim in it. And after swimming in it a considerable amount, I will eat it. Nom nom nom.

And while I will eat like that, I will forcibly make a hobo fresh off the street to take pictures of me eating my first few mouthfuls of sky food. A phenomenon like that comes about once in a life time. These things need to be documented, complete with pictures and everything. I would eat whatever if I had to.

Though, that is only because I can't possibly control what first falls out of the sky. And because food falling out of the sky is way cool and I will not be caught passing off a chance to eat something that awesome. But if I had a choice, carrot cakes. Not those lame cakes made out of carrots but those that are sold in Chinese Hawker Centers. Yes, it's a Singaporean food item.

I haven't had those in years. Literally. And I would love to have some. :D

Ask me something else! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment