Saturday, August 14, 2010

I Won't Have You Any Other Way

So, I totally made myself a new picture thing for my 'about me'. Not my best array of photos, I should say, but it's alright for now. :D After what I made myself go through doing that, my mind is set; I am so not tossing all my efforts out the window and redoing it. NEVER! LOL! I should probably update what it says on there as well but whatever alternate 'about me' descriptions I come up with just won't do. It's epic enough as it is; it's rather hard to compete with that, you know?

I ranted on Facebook today - on my friend's status. Hahaha. And because I am forever doomed to dwindle off in my self-satisfactory practice of egoism, I will post whatever I said here for all to see. LOL! It's rather lengthy though, so brace yourselves. xD

That's not what upsets me though. It just doesn't make sense to me. These factors you speak of, aren't they willed by God? In our lives, we will love so many others, few whom we've given our whole hearts to only to have them shatter it into bits and pieces in due time, over and over. It hurts so much sometimes that we come to believe that God does indeed deny us the people we love. But in truth, we've only denying ourselves of the fact that God has someone better for us in mind; someone who we won't only love, but someone who will love us just as much. We refuse to let go of these people - oftentimes, we actually run back to them - and that's what makes everything doubly as hard, doubly as hopeless. God intends what he knows is best for you. Not what you believe that is to be.

Love is a wonderful feeling. It is beautiful as it is grand. And it's splendor is multipled hundreds, thousands and milllions times over when you have someone you share it with. I am glad that God does not pair me up with people I love. I am glad that they have unattainable standards that I can't reach. Cause these are evidences that prove to me that they are incapable of loving. When there is love, real love, all standards are evicted and one definitely does not have to think about it. It just happens. And that's the beauty of it. We deserve to be loved, wholely and deeply, and we should not stand to have these people make us believe that we ought be sad just because they don't love us.

What upsets me about this is cause love has been laid down in such a technical matter that it's almost like you've given up on love itself, on God and on his plans for you. Even God can't make people love you, true. But what he can do is bring you close to the people who will. We just need to free our hearts from all the hurt we've inflicted onto ourselves so that we can realize these things. Have a little faith. :)

And, I didn't go to the cosplay thing. |: Funny what fear does to you. Anyhow, it's okay. :D I'll have my sip of coffee now. I'm on my last can of Latte. MUST. GET. MORE.

Laters! <3 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment