Saturday, October 30, 2010

List 3 Reasons Why You Unfollow People in Twitter

1. They advertise too much. May it be for some business or for themselves. This is the main reason why I unfollow people. I don't filter my tweets so I make sure that I like whatever shows up in my feed. When people incessantly advertise, it annoys me to no end. Moreover if that's ALL they tweet about. I want to interact with real people.

2. They use foul words too often or simply because they tweet about things that I don't like, don't understand or can't relate to. Oh, and if their tweets have too many links in them, sometimes. LOL. Have you ever come across those tweets with too many hastags and too many mentions all at once? It's an eyesore. i can tolerate it every once in a while but I have my limits.

3. They don't tweet back. It's as simple as that.

I also unfollow people who have unfollowed me. I take it as a indication that they don't want to be friends. These reasons apply to only those I don't know though. I make exceptions for friends

No comments:

Post a Comment