Monday, November 15, 2010

My Friends are Ninjas

Oh hey, it's nice to meet you. Do you come visiting these parts often? :) HAHA. Alright, I guess I've just been chatting a tad bit too much. WELL, HELLO THERE EVERYONE. A very good evening to everyone. :)

Now then, I've been trying oh so very hard to get myself blogging again but the effort I put into it just seems no where near enough. But anyway, in a sorry attempt to get the gears in this noggin' of mind a runnin', I will therefore talk about what had happened the past couple of days. I hope this would serve as a good enough practice; I need to regain fluidity in my writing. Everything I type, or even say for that matter, seems very awkward now. But, oh well, carrying on.

Dating back to yesterday, 13th of November, 2010, my friends came to visit. It had just struck midnight so I suppose that makes it the day before yesterday. LOL. So, yeah, like I was saying, on the 13th of November, my friends came to visit. Surely, to some of you, that wouldn't come as much of a big deal, and to some, it might even come as a rather regulatory kind of thing. But I'm not the type to have friends over very often so you could only imagine the shock I got when I all of a sudden heard my friends calling out for me from my 'more-or-less-a-porch' front porch.

Hahaha. I honestly cannot be as honest with you as I would like cause they are incredibly pressing issues on this matter. HAHA. Or whatever. HAHAHAHA. But anyway. So, I invited them in. We played a little DOA, played some game that you usually see in them filipino game time shows that air at noon. Then it was off to MTS for dinner.

Ate at Taps and met a couple of new people cause of Sam. Seriously, Sam is just so amazingly friendly. I can't help but wonder how he sums up the courage to do things sometimes. Bleh, I don't want to go into what happened that night in much detail. But anyhow, I had great fun. :D

I love having friends who are just fearlessly upfront and assertive. Doing what they did that day, I felt loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment