Monday, December 13, 2010

A Tooth Implanted into His Eye

(Picture of scary man that was previously here removed due to extreme scariness)

LOL. If you want to see it, just click on the link below there somewhere and take a look at it yourself. I'm sorry but I won't have that man's face on my blog. It's just too disturbing. I'm sorry, mister, whoever you are. LOL.


Blind man sees wife for first time after having a TOOTH implanted into his eye. Yeah, got that off OMGFacts. LOL. And yes, he is scary looking. Haha.
Read more about it

Anyhow, I've got to take a bath in a bit. School's in less than 30 minutes and my uniform's still soaked to the core. I still need to figure out how in the world will I make it to school with these circumstances. Help me, Lord Jesus. Gosh.

The only reason why I blogged this morning is because of this new Google Chrome application thingy that allows you to blog using this. Just check it out on the site itself. I haven't the luxury to explain it right now.

Why I'm even on the laptop? It's cause I'm downloading a Bible explorer. Installation's almost done. :D

Toodle-pip. :)


/////////////////////////

After having had installed the Bible explorer thing, it turns out you still apparently need to download the bible itself. And I basically don't know how. |: I probably should just work on that after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment