Thursday, December 09, 2010

Horror Movies




And, that was my reason why I removed that ad in Facebook; it was about Haunted Changi and they had pictures. D: Oh and, Britney Spears keeps her shirts for more than four years. LOL. Random, but yeah, I'm chatting with Aaron and that's currently our topic. I felt I just had to mention that cause I was honestly quite surprised. Especially considering that's she's a celebrity. I've always thought they never wear the same thing twice or something. I guess I was wrong.

Who here watches 'Teen Cribs'? If you haven't a clue to what that is, check out the summary here. Even I needed to since our cable doesn't offer the MTV channel. From what I understood from what Aaron had told me is that it's basically a series showcasing the houses of rich teens. I don't really know since I hadn't bothered with reading the summary but you can check that out yourself. You can watch episodes from there too. :D Nifty, eh? :D




Like, check that out. What I'd give to live in a place half as big as that. LOL. But eh, just sayin'. Even if I had the resources to have a house of my own made, I don't think I'll make it as big as that. LOL.

To that chap who wrote on my tagboard, here's the code for adding the comment link to your blog.


<BlogItemCommentsEnabled>
<a href="<$BlogItemCommentCreate$>"
<$BlogItemCommentFormOnClick$>>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments</a>
</BlogItemCommentsEnabled>


Anyway, I guess it's headed off to bed. I left my ID with a friend so I'll have to be in school early tomorrow. Can't enter without one, you see.

Good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment