Monday, December 20, 2010

My Current Desktop



I've spent a whole day downloading icons and browsing through wallpapers just to find the perfect ones. :D And there we have it, absolute beauty at its finest. :)

Ever since Saturday, I've been trying to customize my desktop as much as possible. I've gotten myself a dock and, well, that's basically it. Haha. I've only gotten as far as getting myself a dock cause I've failed in every other aspect besides that. LOL. I tried changing the log in screen but that turned out to be a happy flop. It got so bad that at a certain point, I even panicked, thinking that I'll never be able to log back on my account and would need to have my laptop reformatted. LOL. The input field wouldn't show. I thought, for sure, I've screwed up huge this time but yeah, I eventually got around to fix it. Though, that experience scared me enough to make me drop and give up on everything else. No more configs for now, I guess. Heck no. Loginstudio? Never use it. EVER. LOL.

Time check, it's 12:11am --- midnight.
I've a colossal pile of clothes just waiting to be sorted out and Taylor Swift's 'Last Christmas' playing on repeat, as requested by my dearest brother. He's under the impression that if the song is played over and over for a good number of times, he'll magically memorize it in his sleep. I've been trying to be as supportive as I can possibly be but, goodness me, it's annoying the heck out me. It has turned from a Christmas song to a hypnotic, almost chant-like, repetition of words. And it's hard to believe I've even awake right now.

This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special.

Over and over and over again.
Oh gosh, I'm sorry. I can't take it any longer.
LOL. I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment