Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Photoshop with Aaron #2

Editing project number two now in session. :D
It's time for Brit-brit to shineeeeee. Haha.

We collaborated this whole spontaneous theme thing cause we couldn't really think of a solid one. This was what happened. :D



Original

Aaron's edit
Theme: (He never provided me with one, LOL)

My edit
Theme: Painting
Resource: Texture


Yes, I know.
We're such awesome people. HAHA. Well... we are. *Pouts*
HAHAHAHA. OMG, I'M SUCH A KID. LOL.

But anyhoo, here's a shout out to Vara from over there at my tagboard. I just have one thing to say to you, little girl. Thank you oh so very much. Haha. You're such a sweetie and, do you know what? You just made my day! :D Thanks. :)

Annnnnd, I'm only replying to her cause I doubt all the other tags after 'Viqqi' are real people. I clicked on their links and ad sites came up. Stinkin' bots. If you guys aren't, I sincerely apologize. But if you are, then, well, stinkin' bots. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment