Thursday, December 23, 2010

Photoshop with Aaron

Good afternoon, readers. This here post will be yet another session of photoshop fun with Aaron Alimagno. I'm starting to think that I may be mentioning him a tad too much in my posts. BUT ANYWAY, haha. Earlier today, having had been stricken with insomnia and left with absolutely nothing else to do, Aaron and I started editing pictures of celebs. It's basically Ron's idea; it has always had been. Oh you panda, I wouldn't know what I'd do without you. Haha. Here I present you with the outcomes. :D


Project #1
Nicole Richie

Objectives:
- Make her look less drugged.
- Transform edited picture into a CD cover.

Original

Aaron's edit

My edit
(Hahaha, yes, I am aware that I've epicly misspelled her name)


Project #2
Angelina Jolie

Objectives:
- Make Angelina look ASIAN! :D
- Make the picture look like a 'Geisha' themed book cover.

Original

Aaron's edit

My edit

My edit (Final)


So, I guess that pretty much sums it all up. Another thing that I've been up to is obsessing over MSN emoticons. This is just one of the many reasons why MSN is just way more better than Yahoo will ever hope to be -- MSN has customized emoticons. :D

Feel free to grab some of these if you'd like. SPREAD THE MEME LOVE!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment