Monday, December 20, 2010

Sleep is Important

Here's the continuation of yesterday's post I promised. It's past midnight so I didn't really see the point of working any further on that last post. Anyhow, I'm back home and I've reacquainted myself with StumbleUpon.com. I found the most interesting things.


It's basically all about sleep. That of which I am indisputably yearning for right now. What I found to be quite interesting are the sleep positions and the fact that, unlike when without food, we can only live without sleep for 10 days and not for 2 weeks. I did not know that. And I bet neither did you. LOL. :D




------- 4:14am ---------

HAHA. So, basically, I had left everyone hanging for a little bit there. LOL. Gosh, goodness, there we have it. Evidential proof that I am just that scatterbrained. Haha. But hey, I'm feeling extra chatty this morning, so, hello there. :)

I've got tons of things I want to talk about right now and it's kind of hard to single one out. This is, I think, because my opinions are mostly, if not always, superficially opinionated. I never have much to say about anything. LOL. It's actually quite pitiful but I guess it comes with being random.

Just a couple of hours ago, I was stumbling through some sites on the topic of 'psychology'. That topic fails not to catch my attention, every time. Aaaaaand, I just totally forgot what I meant to imply by mentioning that. LOL.

OH WAIT. Body language. Yes. :D As I stumbled through websites on psychology, I learned a lot about body language. Woot. :D Even earlier today, while I was at the salon with Eric, flipping through some magazines, I chanced upon some interesting articles on the matter. I now know how to make just about anyone to agree in my favor, subliminally signal annoying people to stop talking me and, you know, stuff like that. I'll be sure to post a link of that specific article if I ever do happen to get grab hold of an online version of it anywhere. :D

I must enhance my vocabulary. I think I've used the word 'interesting' for more than thrice in this post. LOL. Overkill.

Anyhow, I guess that'll do for today.
Signing off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment