Monday, December 27, 2010

TWITTER! I'm Telling on You! D:

Twitter, this is the last straw. I'm telling on you to blogger! D:
Let's see how you like that! D< I sound like such a whiny kid. LOL.But yeah, anyhow, that really is the case; Twitter's being a toad. |:



I've been persistent.
I've done all the clicking.
But noooooo, it still won't tweet my tweets.

And that makes me sad. |:
I was just wondering if anyone else is having that problem. Otherwise, it can only be one of three things. One, it's cause I'm using the old Twitter and the system is all fudged up. Two, it's my internet. Or three, Twitter's out to get me.

We all know which of the three it is.
YUP. Alright, time to make a new Twitter account. They will never recognize me then. :>

LOL, NO.
It must be the internet, duh. It always was and always will be the culprit in situations like this. Unless of course Twitter is really actually after me. Then I'm done for. LOL.

WELL THEN.
I've better find better things to do with the time I was about to spend tweeting. Haha. I'm real annoyed at the fact that I didn't know where to go to meet Craig yesterday. This is what I get for changing phone numbers and not telling people about it. LOL. Bleh. We'll see how this plays out. Hopefully, I'll get to catch him online later on so as I may "inquire" on the proper time and place of the rendezvous and junk. :D

IT'S OFF TO THE MALL!
Time to get Jason's phone fixed; it's been left broken for far too long.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment