Friday, January 07, 2011

Awesome Programming Powers Activate!




Who popped up on your mind when you read that? :)
I would tell you who but, well, let's just say I'm not very proud of whom I thought of, not very proud of the fact that, of all people, the first person I thought of had to be him.
HAHA. Vague princess in the building. :D

Anyhow, back to the real reason for this post.

This is why I want to change courses. It took me 4 long, excruciating hours to just code a single stinkin' activity for my programming class. Heck, I'm so awesome for finishing it. Considering the multiple resource sites I still had to consult to clarify what my forever tearfully ambiguous programming teacher wouldn't explain, it's a grand, grand achievement, I say.

LOL. I'm sorry. I guess I'm sounding pretty much overly harsh on the subject. It's due to all this frustration I'm having right now. Programming is nothing to joke about, seriously. I mean, wow, a whole 4 hours of uninterrupted research and coding. Could you imagine that? It's insane. But I suppose it's only because I've gotten slow. It probably wouldn't have taken me that long if I had everything down right from the beginning. I kind of wish my teacher was a tad bit more comprehensible sometimes, even just a little. He goes too fast. |:

Haha, anyway, I shan't further rant on about whatever. I'll be giving my eyes a rest for a bit before reading on Tata Selo and studying for History. Goodness, it's been a while since I been last been this stressed. I hope I don't accidentally sleep in again. Haha. GOOD NIGHT. I'll post the pictures I took from my New Year's at Pearl Farm some other time when I'm not busy with school stuff. Count on it. :D

It's times like this that I long to have a camera phone. It'd be so abso-freakin-lutely way more easier to upload pictures that way.

Annnnnd, since I'm bored. (And vain)

2 comments

  1. TELL ME ABOUT IT! hahahaha. programming is hard, hands down. but don't give up! stay in cs diiiivvv! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dams, you're so awesome for having had commented on this. Haha. I doubt I'll push through with my course shift so, no worries there. :D

    Everything from the topic of strings onwards is unimaginably vague. Seriously. Lol. I'll be doing some self study so I should be fine. I'll approach you if I ever so happen arrive at any roadblocks or whatsoever. :D

    HAPPY NEW YEAR, DAMS! :D

    ReplyDelete