Sunday, January 16, 2011

Donut Panorama


Havin' donuts for brunch.
Would you like some? :)

Alright, so I'm sad since I broke my 5-day blogging streak. When I was finally able to blog for 5 straight days in a row, my internet suddenly decided to flip on me. |:

Anyway, whilst the torturous hours I've gone without internet connection, I had the time to do things I usually wouldn't have been able to. LOL. I've been painting the master's bedroom -- the room we're using as of the time being. And it's beautiful. :'D




LOL. Jason suddenly decided to let his 'artistic' side out. LOL.

It's not done yet but it's on its way. We've already painted over those drawings and part of the room is now a brilliant crisp white. :D I'll take pictures when we're done. As of now, I suppose, we'll be resuming work. Yes, 'work'. Haha. Cause our walls needs be a paintin'. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment