Sunday, January 30, 2011

I Only Got What I Deserved

My ever dearest Acer Aspire One ZG5,

I'm sorry for having had tinkered with you. I'm sorry I had let my ego get the better of me, thinking oh so high and mighty of myself. If I had an ounce of a conscience, I would have just let the professionals take care of you. But I was selfish and naive. I thought I could find a fix but, alas, I was wrong. And now, it's far too late. I'll send you to the repair shop tomorrow. That is, if you can still be fixed.

Love,
Joanna.

Yes, everyone, my laptop is now officially of no use to me in its current state. Thanks to my imbecilic carelessness, from what once started as a simple boot up problem had evolved into something of a far more incomprehensible complexity. I had it better before I suddenly decided to try and update its BIOS whatever. As opposed to how it was initially, the led lights won't even light up now. It seems as good as dead.

I plug it in, it won't charge.
I power it up, it won't turn on.

IT'S DEAD. D:

I have absolutely no idea how I'm supposed to break it to my dad.
I'll have it checked out at a computer shop tomorrow.
Oh, dear God, help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment