Sunday, January 09, 2011

They're Coming For Us


THERE'S A COCKROACH IN MY ROOM AND IT'S UNDER MY BED. |:
I'm out of the room but it's still in there, lurking. And I was even scared enough to ask my dad, who is thousands and thousands of miles away, on what I should do. AND HE'S NOT REPLYING. Sad face. Saddest face of the saddest of sad. Oh my word, I'm such a wimp. LOL. Jason, my brother, if you guys didn't know, isn't doing any better. He wimped out as expertly as I did. FOOL. LOL.

To think he's currently the 'man' of the family as of now. Pfft. LOL. Man up, boy. I'm a girl. I have an excuse. LOL.

CRABSTICK EMPORIUM! I think we're going to have to sleep out tonight. D: NOOO. Though, admittedly, this is very much the most interesting thing that has happened to me today. Then again, the day just started. It's 2:26am. FUUU. And I'm really sleepy too. Dang, you cockroaches. The thought of you guys having had lived since the age of the dinosaurs thanks to our supposed 'indestructibility' does not help at all. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment