Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Who's in the Mood For Some Cheesecakes?

HUZZAH! And yes, as you can probably guess from the title, I have cheesecakes. Oh, I love them so. :D



I have no specific purpose as to why I posted these up. I'm just really happy -- and I mean REALLY happy -- that I've finally gotten to eat some after a long while. :D So happy that I thought it would be selfish to keep all this happiness to myself, that I felt as though I just needed to tell somebody. HAHA.

WE COULD SHARE! Haha.
Do you like cheesecakes too?
I like the blueberry ones best. :D

Anyway, I shall try getting back to my programming thing now. It's hard to concentrate with a half-asleep brain. Incredibly groggy, is what I am. And I can't seem to focus. Lalalala. :D You know that moment when you see something insanely gross on TV and you get goosebumps? Yeah, I just had that. A horror flick is showing on HBO and it's amazingly horrid. LOL. I'm getting goosebumps everywhere. D: And the coldness administrated by the air-conditioner isn't helping on bit.

Lalaaaalaaaaaa. LOL. I'm at the phase of sleepiness where you're absolutely booming with misplaced hyperness. I get so hyper sometimes that I get mistaken for a drunken little elf. LOL. Meh.

I suppose I should nap for a bit. It isn't good to abuse myself like this. NAP TIME! :D I wish I don't oversleep again like last time. And the time before that. I told Jason to wake me up at midnight, sharp. That should do the trick, hopefully. :D

Till next time! :D

2 comments

  1. I hate you for making me drool. CHEESECAKE. oh, i should blog about their creamy, tasty, mouth-watering, eye-popping, head-turning, body-shocking goodness. @_@

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA. My brother and I had JUST finished off the last of the them.

    We're now cheesecake-less too. ): LOL. And oh, if you so ever blog about them yummy little things, I shall read it and whilst I read it, I shall imagine and I shall pretend as though I'm eating one.

    And for when my imaginary supply of imaginary cheesecakes runs out, I shall read it again and the cycle will repeat itself. :) HAHA.

    ReplyDelete