Thursday, February 17, 2011

Awesome Rings

Alright, before anything else, I want this.



LOL. I think it's just the cutest thing. If I were to have a boyfriend, I'd like him to get two of these to wear as our couple rings. That way, everyday, we could write something that we love about each other on it and when we hold hands, we could read what the other wrote. :D Hahaha, wouldn't that be sweet? :)

HAHAHA. Anyhow, I'm here once again cause I just had to express the joy I'm feeling right now. WE HAVE SHORTED CLASSES TODAY! Woot woot! :D Now, who wouldn't be psyched about that? LOL.

I like apples. :D

HAHA. Okay, totally random. Anyhow, I've still a scrapbook to finish in under an hour. If I ever complete this with ample enough time to spare, I'll snap pictures. I really wanted to surf the net for Samsung Wave fixes cause my phone has been on the fritz lately. It corrupts my pictures, for crying out loud. But then, in retrospect, after having had considered what had become of my last configuration 'project', I decided to go get help instead. Haha. My laptop is irreversibly dead now. I think I fried its circuits. LOL. That's what I get for being a total doo-doo head. LOL. It's to the mall later today! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment