Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ugly Dancing Monkey

OH MY FREAKING HECK OF A GOSH.
HAHAHAHAHA. I am immensely entertained right now. You cannot possibly imagine how much. HAHAHAHA. I was reading through my previous blog posts cause I just couldn't help but feel nostalgic today. And, you know, I had also wanted to assess how much my writing has advanced -- or rather yet, deteriorated -- through the years. And gosh, as I did, I came across a not so old link I've posted only, I suppose, a month ago. Check it out.

HAHA. I look cross-eyed, I know. And it's absolutely ridiculous but, lol, it's just the darnest thing. HAHAHA. Senseless entertainment, at the very least. Haha. It's funnier to watch when you have your face plastered on there. LOL. You ought to try it. :)

Anyhow, I had better take a bath. There's this cheer dance thing to be held at school today and my friend got my tickets. It would be such a shame if those were to go to waste, yes? :D

I find it so hard to get started on anything nowadays; blog posts included. My sincerest apologies. I've been throwing about empty promises lately. I'm not quite sure what's wrong.

Motivational picture time! Haha. My posts can never seem complete without these things. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment