Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Updates and Stuff

Howdy there, everyone? :D Hiedy-ho, here we have the first post for the month of April. Yay! :D I've been a tad busy with things and I hadn't the time to sit myself down and write something up. Well, I simply lacked the motivation, really. And, on most part, I never really had anything worth blogging about.

Anyhoo, I'm here once again to highlight a couple of blog updates I've just recently done. These might strike as something not at all interesting to you but, I beg of you, just give me this one moment to bask in the glory of my achievement. Haha. Okay, so, moving along now.


As you can plainly see here, I've added a handsome little magnifying glass to serve as the search button.  


And to the menu bar, I've added wicked effects. You could go try that out yourself. :D


That's actually all of it. HAHA. Well, that wasn't all that bad now, was it? :) Oh, and I've updated my links and what nots as well. I had to since I've quit Facebook.


DEATH TO FACEBOOK. HAHA.

Yes, that's right people. You've read it right. I have quit Facebook and oh, lookie here, I'm still alive. Yay. Haha. For the longest time, I've been trying to rid my life of Facebook and it wasn't till just last week that I had finally convinced myself enough to go for it. My Facebook profile is undergoing deletion as we speak.

Facebook requires about two weeks of deactivation time before it completely expunges my account from the very plane of existence. This means that if I so happen log in even once, my account will be reactivated and the entire deletion process will be cancelled. When I, IF I, succumb to its lure, my idiocy will result to inexplicably dire consequences that will probably cost me my sanity. LOLJK. I guess I'd have to start all over again, then. Haha.

I'm, at present, five days into it now. And unlike my many, many, many, many, many, MANY previous attempts to delete my Facebook account, I plan to see this one last attempt through. I WILL PREVAIL. :D

Well, anyhow, my summer classes will start first thing tomorrow morning. I suppose I'll be too busy to even bother thinking about Facebook. So, I guess I don't have to worry about being too tempted to log on for whatsoever. :D Yay, happy face. :D Haha.

To be quite honest, I'm rather anxious to start summer. I don't even understand how but I'm having the jitters just thinking about it. It's so unusual. Eh, I must be afraid of being unprepared or something. In cases like this, I almost always am. Haha. Alright, brushing that awful feeling off.  I'll most probably get my bag ready for school immediately right after I'm done with this post. Or, you know, whenever. I've got the whole morning since I've no plans to sleep. LOL.

Yup, I've slept half the day away today so I can't really get myself to sleep. Even if I could, I don't think I would. During the past two weeks of my school-less days, I've managed to mess my sleeping patterns quite well. Haha. Chances are, if I sleep now, I'll wake up in mid-day and I can't have when I've got class at 9am. Yeah, I'm playing safe. Haha. I hope in doing this I won't screw up my focus in the morning. Gosh, I'm going to need every once of it I can get.

ANYHOW, setting that aside, let's see what else I've done today. :D I've designed a new blog layout! Yay! Well, it's basically still in the 'photoshop phase' so I can't really say it's done yet. I've almost designed a new blog layout! Yay! Haha.

Here's a screenshot of what I have so far.

Oh gosh, it's been a while since I last designed these things. It's taking me so much longer to decide on from anything to everything. It's kind of like I don't know what to do anymore. And to think I used to be so good at this.

But anyway, this is the proposed design I'll soon be using for this blog. I have had this 'She Loves Green' layout for just far too long. It's getting rather stale. I actually love how it is now but, I don't know, I just feel as though I need to change it. I have spent hours, days on this layout and I've done so many modifications, so much more than I can even count. I've invested so much of my time and of my effort into this that it almost hurts to just sack everything. But as much as it pains me to depart with this layout, I've got to learn to let go. LOL.

I'm taking this as an opportunity to, oh, you know, expand my horizons. I'll learn new techniques and stuff on web design and, hopefully, the new layout will turn out to be much, much more prettier and efficient than the one I have now.  :D

Oh wow, I talk a lot. HAHA.
Well, then, till my next post.
I promise to be more interesting then. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment