Saturday, June 25, 2011

Glenden's Blogskin Request, Completed.

A day and a half's worth of work has finally paid off.
After so many months, I'm done with Glenden's blogskin request.

I can't believe it took me this long to complete it. I guess this just goes to prove that I work best under unconstrained conditions. I simply could not get myself started on it as soon as I've intended. I was way too busy worrying about what Glenden might want. LOL.

I end up doing this smoke-y typography thing. It turned out better than I thought it would, I must admit.
I'm not satisfied with the color combination though. But I'm just way too worn out right now to be bothered to do anything about it. I've been coding this for almost the whole day today.



Well, anyhow, it's off to bed.
I will make the best out of this weekend.
I plan to sleep all my awful eyebags away. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment