Monday, June 20, 2011

The Room on the Sixth Floor


Hello, everyone. :)
It's been ages since I last blogged. I quite honestly am rather disappointed at myself with the post before this. I've taken the time to read it and, in hindsight, I was being ridiculously depressing. HAHA. We can't have that. I'm sorry.

To those who missed it, I've already deleted the said depressing post. IT DAMPENS SOULS. Especially mine, lol. So, I found it to be incredibly unnecessary to keep it up. And besides, things have become ever so much more better since. :D

Anyhoo, tons of stuff happened this month. Jasmine, Aaron, Dad and dear Henk Pookie had their birthdays. Daddy turned 50! :D This year was, I believe, the first time I've ever really done anything for Henky's birthday. :D I got him cupcakes and made him videos. It was frankly one of the most fulfilling things I've done lately. :)

Besides that, school has started. :D
I am now a 2nd year Computer Science student. Sounds fancy, doesn't it? Haha. :) I can't say I'm now better adjusted cause I'm really not, lol. I got separated from my old classmates and I am now bundled up with a bunch of new ones. They're real nice people, I should say. It's just taking me a while to get comfy with them. Though, I suppose it's too early to really say anything. We've had barely two weeks together. LOL. It's alright, it's all good. I'm very optimistic about this. :D Haha.

My schedule is, by my standards, quite ideal.
My day starts at 7:40am everyday, Monday all throughout Friday.
On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, by 3:35pm, I'd be through with all my classes.
I get to go home at 12:30pm on Thursdays and on Tuesdays, my day ends at 8:10pm due to PE.
I also have my NSTP-CWTP subject, which takes up 3 hours of my Saturday afternoons, 1:30pm to 4:30pm.

I hereby present to you my timetable.


If you so happen to be a stalker of mine, you are more than welcome to view that in full-screen. :) LOL.
I really shouldn't have bothered with elaborating on my schedule when I planned to upload a picture of my timetable anyway. Hahaha. Oh well. :D

Okay, I wasn't being very honest. My schedule is anything but ideal. LOL. Though, I'm not complaining.
It might not be everyone's definition of ideal, nor is it mine, but I've come to really like how my subjects are spread out throughout the week. :D

Calculus scares me but I find my other subjects quite alright. :)
I guess I should start working on those assignments now.
Yes, now, at 1:08pm in the afternoon.
Yeah. I'm nerdy like that. :> HAHA.

And oh, my new beloved classmates got this song stuck in my head.
It's insanely entertaining. LOL.






I'm just being random here but, I really want to use them musical stairs in this video.




Till next time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment