Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Badges, Facebook Integration and Tweaks

I really ought to be asleep at this time of night. But hey, what can I say? My insomnia has stuck yet again. I'm physically worn out but my mind's way too high on adrenaline, unceasingly rushing in its restless state. Oh brain, why won't you let me sleep?

Anyway, since I'm still up, I might as well go through the minor tweaks I've done on my blog.

Today, I've registered my blog on two blog directory sites, Blog Catalog and Top Blogs, and I'm still awaiting confirmation. Also, I've signed up for Nuffnang and am now being paid for every unique visitor I manage to get. I think. I don't really know how it works, to be honest. LOL. Well, that was a definite fail.

These registrations are the reason as to why I now have awesome badges up. I've always longed to get some and now that I have, you can only imagine how pleased I am with myself. Haha.


Besides the obvious loading panel thing I've set up, I had forced myself though the horrendously tedious process of integrating my blog with Facebook. Notice how I now have like buttons and Facebook comment plugins? I'll go over in detail what I did to accomplish this some other time.

I was at war with myself about the comments. Should I rely on the Facebook comment plugin entirely or should I utilize both the Facebook comment system and the Blogger comement system? What do you think?

Well, we'll have enough of that.

I chatted with Aaron earlier this evening and him worrying about looking good for prom motivated me enough to edit my face on my dream body. LOL. I did his too. I had them up but naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. I quite frankly would rather not have anyone else see them. They're too ridiculous for the internet. Haha.

We're such bored people. Anyway, I should get going. Unlike my brother and all other fortunate highschool and gradeschool students of Ateneo, I have class later; all us college students do. Life's but fair, I say.

I've edited some of my scans last month and, even now, it still amazed me how lovely I think they turned out.



I'll be coloring Martin's drawing next.
I often wish my course was equally as fun as this.
Contrary to programming, I could actually stand to do this for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment