Thursday, December 01, 2011

I Want My Own Domain


I guess from now on, I'll make a habit out of posting pictures of places I'd rather be. :D
Hey there, you! :D Top of the evening.
I reckon you noticed the layout change. :D

Not quite though with it, I'm afraid.

 
How I planned it.

Turn out.

I haven't changed much of anything and it's rending me unrulingly insatiable. But it's best that I let it lie since I've been working on it since noon. It's nearing midnight now; I think I've done enough editing for today. Nothing much going on tonight besides realizing how irksome I find Nuffnang ads to be. Hippidy-moo.

An entire day free of all academic obligations and I waste it away doing this. It's all too awfully upsetting, really. But yeah, bygones.

I can tell it'll be a rather stressful week from here on end.

No comments:

Post a Comment