Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mich's Debut

On Monday, January 23, 2012, Mich turned 18.
Let there be pictures! :D
I have tons more but many of them didn't come out right. 











  








I didn't like my dress but hey, I couldn't let that keep me from enjoying the party. :D 
Mich had the typical 18 candles, 18 roses and 18 treasures; 'lovely' doesn't even begin to describe it.
It kind of made me regret not preparing enough for when I had mine.

We got home pretty late that night; near morning, actually. It was a tedious journey home. I even tripped on my dress, believe it or not. The complementary mugs she gave out broke my fall and I had received but a scratch, but we arrived home with one less mug. |: It was upsetting cause I really liked it. Poor thing got shattered into a million bits upon impact with the floor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment