Friday, January 13, 2012

Spirited Awaaaaaay

I've been having such awful dreams lately, from killer dolls to psychopathic children. And, what's worse is that people dear to me get hurt. It's unfair that I can only vividly remember my dreams when they're bad, never good. Did you know that, according to Wikipedia, studies of dreams have estimated that about 75% of dream content or emotions are negative?

But anyway, these are some of the drawings I've done in the past two weeks. :D

*Hi Joey, This is Bien! :D
"Hi joeeey(high pitch), This is not james."

HAHAHA. My classmates are cool. I was editing this blog post in class and Bien and James decided to leave me a message in the little time I was away.

And now, moving on to them drawings! :D

Credits: ( Background ) 

Ron was going to get his 'O' level results so I drew this up to wish  him the best of luck. And, I don't know, I watched Spirited Away that same day so I suddenly decided to draw, it might not be very obvious, Chihiro, the lead kid in the animation. :D



LOL. It turned out so different from my reference. :))

As for these, cleaning around, I found old sketches of mine back when I was in primary/elementary school. I redrew them. :D All of them need a drastic costume though but, eh, I was satisfied enough with these. :D When I have the time, I'd gladly work on them further and color and stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment