Thursday, February 02, 2012

Cars are Brilliant

Cars are brilliant. Who wouldn't want one of their own?

Just recently, a challenge was brought upon by a friend to recolor a Chevy Cruze. He plans to get one and he needed help visualizing it in the colors he wanted. Now, I'm not usually the kind to revel in these machines but the task at hand involved a great deal of editing. I simply could not resist.

Before 

 
After

Before

After

Perhaps saying that it 'involved a great deal of editing' was blowing things just way out of proportion. :))
Besides that, I've had one other thing that kept me occupied today. I revamped an old class blog.



Which of those two would you say is the newer layout? Can you tell? :D
I added this darling thing that keeps track of birthdays. In the event of any of my classmates' birthday, a customized notice will be automatically up. Not only will they be greeted but there too will be cake! :)) I'm so visiting it on the 7th. Haha.

Oh, the perks of being a blossoming programmer. :))
An evening well spent, wouldn't you say? :)

Here I am, never finishing what I start.

No comments:

Post a Comment