Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pretty Flowers

I just finished a painting from where I had last left off a few days ago. 
And, here we have an atrociously taken shot of it. I couldn't scan it cause the cartolina was just way too big. Actually, even if it weren't, I still wouldn't be able to cause the printer's still just as useless with its impossibly uncooperative driver installer thing. Fishsticks. |:


I'm honestly very pleased with the finished painting. :D Eric came over the other day to borrow my hair straightener and for reasons I am yet to understand, he painted over it with the acrylic he had on hand. Knowing as little as I did about paint, it was a definite cause for panic cause I didn't know if it was even still salvageable at that point.
 

But all is well. CRISIS AVERTED! :)) No harm done. :D
It's not much of anything but I've plenty of time to practice. :)

For all it's worth, I had ice cream today. :D
And chocolate. :3

It might add a wee little chub to my tum but I felt monumentally better since. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment