Monday, April 30, 2012

Let's Paint

Last night, Aaron and I were on Skype and while I was doing nothing, he was working on his school project. I soon saw it fit that I join in. LOL. And so, I painted too. :D


That wasn't his project though. It was just something he painted from the left over acrylic he had; he didn't want them to go to waste. I don't think you can see it as clearly but I painted a handsome mustache on myself whilst waiting for him to finish. HAHA. DERPY, IS IT NOT? :))


I love silhouettes. I refused to paint anymore for fear of further ruining it. LOL.


Isn't Ron's apple tree so pretty? :3

Well, I guess that's all there is to it to this post. :))
I just really wanted to put them up cause they turned out so lovely. :D

Job interview's in an hour.
I've decided to bail. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment