Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bipolar



In regards to my -- for lack of a better term -- emotional well-being, this week has been an epitome of polar opposites.

I've been sad and I've been happy, elated then glum. I don't understand it.
Have you ever had moments like this in your life? Cause I do, more often than I think I should. And it's beginning to concern me, lol.

Although, I must say that I've actually had an exponentially good week; tons better than I had made it sound. In fact, it's easily one of the best weeks I've had for a while now. I had nothing bad happen to me and I had nothing that I should've been directly sad about. I just somehow manage to bring all that sadness upon myself.

Toggle Nonsense

Anyhow, I'm now off be all studious and stuff.
I'm doing real good in school and I want to keep doing good. :D

This weekend, I'm going to make White Paper Peonies and A Jellyfish in a Bottle cause one simply can't have enough peonies and jellyfishes in their life. HAHA.

Top of the evening to you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment