Friday, May 25, 2012

Digital Scrapbook

The universe refuses to cooperate with me.
I want to start a flashmob but I can't find people gutsy enough to join. Well, there actually are a handful of people who would but I haven't a clue as to how this whole flashmob business is supposed to come about. LOL.

I want to get people dancing or doing something magnitudes more ridiculous simply cause I think it would be mighty fun. Everyone could certainly do with a little fun in their lives. :)

Project flashmob is to be set aside for another day.
I'll look into it more in-depthly.
Once I figure things out, THERE SHALL BE NO SHAME. Haha.

Another thing I want to do is to go geocaching but I highly doubt they have any good caches here in Davao. Oh limitations, you sadden me so. If I ever get to fly anywhere, I will check for available caches the first thing I get there. I'll get myself an eye-patch and be all pirate-y while I'm at it. :))

Daddy left for Manila this morning so as of right now, I'm a sad little trout.
I shall therefore get into digital scrapbooking today to keep myself busy and to keep my mind off it.

Here's a couple I've finished.



It's definitely a start. Time to work on the rest. :D
Have a wonderful Friday, everyone! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment