Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Guess What?

Salutations. :) The highlight of my day today?
I got red peekaboo highlights.
See what I did there? :> I'm hilarious. HAHA.


To be frank, I am rather dissatisfied. I imagined things quite differently.
Two things. One, I imagined them to be of a brighter, more vibrant red. And two, I imagined them to peek out more. I wanted them noticeable but I guess they're called peekaboo highlights for a reason.

Maybe I'll have them retouched or maybe I won't. But right now, I'm just beaming with heaps of happy. By far, this is about the closest I've gotten to having red streaks.
GOOD ENOUGH. LOL.

It's time for bed, I suppose.
I have driving lessons in the morning at 10am.
Then, it's to the gym at 6 with Naddy.
I say that's plenty to look forward to. :D

And besides, I'm too tired to write about anything else. Haha.
Have a splendid night! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment