Monday, May 07, 2012

Killer Crab


Do you know what I want?
I want to change somebody's life.
I want to do amazing things.

Thoughts are dangerous.
They are potentially repulsive and destructive -- sometimes, even both at the same time.
My mind's a ticking time-bomb just waiting to explode.

I think and think and think and think and when I'm not thinking, I think some more.
I need to learn how to relax.

CRABS! :D


I'm in the computer lab right now, supposedly having class. But since our teacher isn't here and the lab assistant is kind enough to let us surf till 4pm, I am blogging. Yay~

I found out about PicMonkey the other day and after much fiddling around, I ended up with this. :D KILLER CRAAAAAB! It's going to eat youuuuuu. >D


HAHAHAHA.

I had actually started this post a couple of days ago out of immense frustration. Now, I can barely even remember what I was frustrated about. LOL. These arbitrary fleets of emotion leave as quickly as they come -- it sometimes startles me at just how sudden.

It's 2:17pm now.
I shall head home and find a way to better deal with my thoughts.
Silly are these things we call our feelings. They can be awfully inconvenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment