Friday, May 11, 2012

My Red Streak

May 10, 2012, in the wee hours of the morning. (Well, midnight-ish.)
It was one of those nights. Aaron and I were, once again, bored. LOL.

Aaron whipped out his hair products -- his wax and his gel -- and started styling his hair.
I had paint lying around in my dire attempt to fix the painting I've posted in the entry before this. I didn't know what else I could do with my hair so I painted on a streak of red across my fringe.

I've long dreamt of having a red streak.


My dream was realized that night. LOL.

Earlier today, I met up with old classmates of mine from high school. We had some sort of birthday/farewell house party. I left my box of butterscotch brownies. ): I was in a rush to leave cause I have an assignment due at midnight; I had just submitted it.

Anyhow, daddy will be arriving tomorrow evening. :D
I'm so excited I can hardly sleep.
I'm just kidding. I'm exhausted. LOL.

I hope he stays here for more than a week cause summer class is yet to end on the 19th.

A very good night to you. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment