Monday, July 23, 2012

A Summary of My Week

Focus; the one thing I am horridly in lack of.
There are far too many distractions in the world.
How am I expected to concentrate in the midst of them?

I'll keep my Facebook deactivated til I learn a little self-discipline.
I'm sleepy. -_-

Last Tuesday, I was a guest DJ on Edge Radio. It was such a great experience. I definitely wouldn't mind doing it again. :D My classmates were immensely supportive. It wouldn't have been as half as fun as it was without them.



Wednesday, I met with Jam! We had fancy burgers at Hollywood Burgers. We window-shopped and made fun of toys at the departments store. LOL.She helped me pick out a phone to save up for too. :D

Friday, my shoe broke as I walked through Abreeza so I had to buy myself a new pair. They're fabulous, to say the least. LOL.

And on Saturday, I had happy Jam and Kirk bonding time. :3 We met at SM and spent the majority of our time together at Coffee for Peace. Kirk had his electric guitar with him so we were playing songs and singing while we had our coffee. I had a whale of a time. :D

That night though, for the first time ever, I got wasted. LOL. I've sincerely always wanted to say that. Jam, Kirk, Nicole, Jay and I had dinner at Mcdonald's and after they had to leave, I decided to stay for a little while to catch up with a friend I met there.

I got drunk on tequila with my high school batch mates.
I bumped into them at Mcdonald's and decided to tag along.

Being drunk gets you so discombobulated. I was out of control. I couldn't walk properly and I blabbed nonsense. Walking drunk in heels, I kept tripping over. Good thing I had friends sober enough to take care of me. NEVER AGAIN, I SAY. LOL.

Can't say I didn't have fun but I don't think I would want to put myself through all that again.
Health-wise, I don't see how it could be in any way beneficial.
Besides, I'm allergic to alcohol.
I woke up with rashes.

Aaaaand, the entire time I was writing this post, I was supposed to study. :))
Oh well. LOL.
Good morning! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment