Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Command Line Interface

Good gosh, I don't understand a thing. |:
I'm at Bo's Coffee at the moment, trying to comprehend the mystery that is CLI with all my might.
I had coffee to keep me myself awake but it isn't helping the slightest bit. What I ordered probably didn't even have much caffeine. LOL. I never know what I'm supposed to get. :)) Good gracious, I'm still so sleepy.

CLI; the Command Line Interface.
That's about all I got. LOL.

There is enough time, Joanna. No need to panic.
You're doing just lovely.
Take one step at a time, one foot after the other.
You'll get there soon.


Nuggets. It's times like this that I feel so dim. :))
I need a book on C and C++. I've forgotten how to read from a file. Goodness, I've even forgotten how to execute a graceful exit, the most basic of basics. I forgot everything.

Stop stalling.

Well, actually, I do remember a handful of things. I help code my brother's C programs just fine.
In that case, I suppose the problem doesn't lie in my programming skills then. It's with these algorithms; I don't get them. Coding should come much easier once I get them down.

ALRIGHT. IT'S TIME TO BE PRODUCTIVE. :D

I would do so many things if I had an oven. Yes, I'd bake to my heart's content. Cupcakes! Cakes! Cookies! More cupcakes! Haha. But other than that, I'd most definitely want to do these things too. :D
DIY Crayons
DIY Handmade Clay Pots

Now, I'm quite certain these are just a small fraction of the wide variety of the things you could do with an oven but I want to do those two the most. :D

LOL, distractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment