Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Get Lost With Me

Let's go somewhere far from this place. No laptops, no tablets, no phones, no distractions. Just us.
Let's ride into the night with nothing but the clothes on our backs and the love we share for one another. We'll go to a high place, be it a roof or a hill, and we'll watch the stars sitting pretty on a blanket of dark blue. We will watch, we will stare, we will marvel at the stars and how they glisten and shine. We'll make up constellations of our own and write in the sky of dreams we've been too afraid to tell anyone else.

Well, good morning. :)
Words are just wonderful, aren't they? Words are a beautiful string of letters that can be woven together to form sentences, paragraphs that attempt to communicate the soul.

I can't write as good as I want to but I would certainly want to try.
Therefore, in the upcoming months, I shall write whenever I can.

As of now, I'm going through what most might call an identity crisis and I believe it would be of everyone's best interest to humor themselves as they, lol, witness me panic through it.

In past couple of days, I've had much time to myself as there had been a conveniently subsequent occurrence of class-free holidays. I admit to basically squandering all that free time playing Sims 3 instead of investing it in doing something productive and I am not proud, lol. But I honestly think that if I had been productive at all, I would've been generally too busy being busy like I always am with school. I wouldn't have been lead to the realization that life is rigged full of distractions.

Sims 3 is a evidently a perfect example in my case. Games. And there are a bunch load of other things.
Take social-networking. Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and the like.

Earlier today, I looked up the song 'I Just Called to Say I Love You" and I stumbled upon this video.




Yes, I laughed because, yes, it is funny to a certain extent. But at some point throughout the video, I didn't even know whether to laugh or to be just plain worried. Seeing how much truth there is to this alleged parody leaves me very worried indeed. It is a reality. It is happening.

People need to experience more.
I need to experience more.

I need to get lost with somebody.
To a quiet place.

No comments:

Post a Comment