Sunday, November 04, 2012

All is Good and Well

So I have a vanity closet and it had scratches.


I'm all for quick fixes and I was pretty sure I could fix it with poster paint, no sweat.


I was wrong, lol. It proved to be much harder than I thought.


After I went out to get brown acrylic paint and varnish, I painted over the whole thing instead of trying to camouflage that ugly patch. LOL. I guess it looks okay now.

It may not look as pretty given I had no idea how to replicate the wood finish but at least it isn't entirely hideous. :)) And more importantly, it looks handsomely scratch-free.

CRISIS AVERTED. :D

Oh and yes, of course, new blogskin! :D
Previous Layout


Current Layout

2 comments

  1. awesome! looks brand new! :D Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. Thank youuuu, Marcy! ♥
    I panicked so much. It looked so bad that I thought I would end up having to throw the whole thing out. LOL.

    ReplyDelete