Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Box Template Maker

I found this incredibly useful website that caters my box needs: Templatemaker.nl
I have to say, I love boxes and as much as I want to spend copious amounts of money on ones that are beautifully crafted and are ready to use, I can't always afford to. Even if I could, I wouldn't want to for the reason that they don't always come in the sizes I need them to be.

Store bought boxes are overrated so, with the help of that website, I made my own for a gift for a friend that I've put together :D



Although, to be fair, I don't know how to make those impressively sturdy ones so I still buy those. Hahaha. But for personal projects, with a little board paper, these should do marvelously :D

For your amusement, here is a video of the interview thing my friend had to do. I'm the one who panicked. Hahahaha.

Joanna, Shiriel, Cleo AHHAHAAHAHHAHA #laughttrip

Posted by Mark Bryan Rubilla on Saturday, 11 July 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment