Monday, July 25, 2016

Gomone

I had gone to this restaurant some two months ago and since I won't be eating there again anytime soon, I'm going to post pictures of what we had there :D

I would have never found this place if not for my friends.

To be completely honest, I don't even remember much of the dishes, if any at all. These were the appetizers they served.


I simply adore their kimchi; it's the best I've tasted thus far. I would go there just to get these. That's saying something, folks.


And here's a bunch of other food I don't know the names of.


There was another dish that I thoroughly enjoyed but when it got to the table, I was far beyond the point of taking any more pictures of food -- we all were. With reckless abandon, we dined.

Man, I want Korean food now |:

Speaking of food, we ordered McDonald's yesterday and we purchased 6 orders of extra gravy to go with the 6-pcs chicken box thing we planned on getting. It turns out that an order of extra gravy grants you not one, but two little gravy containers and the chicken came with its own gravy. Instead of the expected 6 little gravy containers, we wound up having 18.

I don't know, we had a little mountain of little gravy containers. It's something I want to remember. Wouldn't you? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment