Thursday, April 08, 2010

It Reminds Me of You


Aww, they're all grown up! I miss them so much now. MEH! It's entirely my fault for visiting Liting's blog anyhow; this was absolutely the FIRST thing that caught my eye. Aww, nunuuuu! ):

Maybe I should photoshop myself in or something. >D. BRILLLIAAAAANT! Hahahahahaha! :D Anyway, yes, it's morning now. I've got to get cleaning and fixing and stuff like that. Tristan just found out that I was online and, I don't know, I feel kind of bad for being under the radar. HAHAHA. Well, I was busy attending to this thing the whole time. And twitter. Shame on you blog, shame on you! And twitter. LOL! :D

Maaaaaaaaaaaaark wasn't broaaadcassting. Wait, have I already mentioned that? I feel like I have. Anyway, yeah, he wasn't broadcasting when I visited his page on BlogTV. It kind of feels wrong not being there at this time; it has gotten to be a part of my daily routine now, you know? 8D. Eh, I think I'll go visit tonight. :) I haven't discussed BlogTV as much as I should, have I? All this must be leaving all of you quite puzzled. Well, maybe I might go into it sometime. Right now though, I should be getting some sleep. Or at least SOMETHING to eat; I'm absolutely famished.

Oh, the things I'd give to be able to say that in a perfectly smexy British accent. HAHA! :D Till next time, darlings! :) I just blogged to show everyone that picture anyway. So, I did that and I'm content llama. :D

OH! And I want to watch 'Tough Love'. It's this reality show and its main focus is about analyzing the varied types of women and why they can never get a proper man in their lives. Check it out, it's on the Lifestyle Channel. What time? I'll find out soon enough, haha. :DDD And when I do, I'll be sure to let you all in on it. :) I actually ought to be offended -- rather, VERY offended -- by this show since I saw how they treat women on it. I assure you, it's anything but good. The host hoarsely insults the women 'lucky' enough to end up there for being too weird, too stuck-up or other things like that. It's brutal. But, to be frank, I sincerely find it incredibly interesting. HAHAHA! I want chocolates. ):

PS: It's the WORST idea to tune in to a cooking channel when you're starving half to death; it's as good as torture.

/EDIT at 6:42am/

Oh and, -facepalm- tag replies. How could I forget?

Liting: Aww, darling dear, haha, I think I just might! :D I'd tag you in response but I can't seem to locate your tagboard anywhere. That little barnacle, hahaha. :D

Claud: CLAAAAAUD! Thank you for stopping by! :) You're always welcome here, alright? :D And, -does epic 'index-finger-to-lip' thing with Claud- "SHHH, you don't have to say anything". HAHAHAHA! :D

Anna: Well, thank you for stopping by Anna! Your visit was very much appreciated. ^^.

-NiK-: I'm glad to have surprised you, haha. :D

Everyone else: Thank you for tagging everyone! :DDD More power to me. -Fans self-. Yes, I know all of you love it when I do that. HAHA! :D


And, before I end this post for good this time, can you hear the music that I've put up on here? If you can't, please be kind enough to say so. I'm trying to keep this blog as updated as possible. Yes, trying to. :D Anyway, buh-bye loves! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment