Thursday, April 08, 2010

Plurk's for Ninnies

Yes, indeed, Plurk is solely for nincompoops.

And, since I can't think of anything else to do to keep me from dozing off, I will blog a second post for today. Yay! ♥! Now, to bore you with whatever I've been doing. :D Brace yourselves. 8D.

For the past hour and a half, I've been stalking people. >D. Though, it's not the creep-o kind of stalking you would think. Like, you know, those trench-coat, murderous intent driven psycho kind of stalker, no, I was just reading blogs. :D And checking out facebook pages of my non-friends. AND reading THEIR friend's blogs and checking out the facebook pages of the FRIENDS of my non-friends. Yes, I'm a sad, sad cookie. :D

As disturbing as this may sound, I was actually hoping to find someone interesting to stalk. I have Natalya to blame for this, really. She's got me wishing Ive even half her luck when it comes to these kind of things. She gets good catches. No, actually, she has a whole LIST of good catches. A list that grows longer with each passing day, no doubt.

I never thought I could ever be this bored, ever. Wow, I should really try doing something now. Hmm, what do do? Oh and yes, stalking just reminded me of Ron. I miss him now. -Slap-.

Yeah, slapping is just way more fun when you've got a friend to actually slap. Otherwise, you'll just be left with an unanswered slap, and a lonely achy breaky heart. Aww. ): -Cue dance number-. Beep beep.

D: UCK, my eyes are stinging way worse now. I don't know why I'm rubbing them. -Rub rub-. It doesn't help at all, come to think of it. -Rub rub-. If anything, it just -rub- actually -rub- makes it worse. -Rub rub-.

Oh, now they feel like they've been dipped in boiling hot water for just a couple of seconds only to be submerged and left to disintegrate in a tub of hot, molting volcanic acid. THEY BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN! D:

Now, moving on. I am going to contemplate on which picture I am to post along with this post. Posts without pictures just seem too dull, don't you think? Well, I think so. I will go think now and I shall return when I've found... THE ANSWER! >D. Oh, I love dramatic pauses. They've the power to make everything sound a little more cooler all together. :D

/EDIT at 9:39pm/

Yes, we all know I do that cause:
1. I just really do talk that much.
And, 2. I don't want to have to see yet another DATE-LESS post.

Now I see why people tend to prefer Tumblr. Blogger should really fix that.

Anyhow, guess what? :DDDD I found a picture I can put on here. OKAY! Everyone bear witness to this historical -- but, not really -- event! I, Joanna Morales, hereby solemnly promise to never let a post wander off astray into the world of the wide web without the accompaniment of a golly darn good picture. :D

So there, I promised. By far, it's been going pretty well. As you look back on my last three posts, I think? Yeah, you will see that not one of them have gone image-less. I am not one to disappoint, I give you that. ;D. HAHAHA.


It's a screen shot actually. Yes. :D Well, it's still awesome so, whatever. Haha. :D Ron and I were chatting and like, he was SUPPOSED to show me this awesome dance that Charlie did in this one video I'll be posting in just a sec. But, you know, he wasn't able to since, as you can see from the above picture, the webcam thing screwed itself. :| Anyhow, do you know Charlie? :DD If you don't then, goodness, you've missed out on the awesome of life. Hahaha. :D He's this really cool, not to mention BRITISH, youtuber. This is him right here. :D



Yeah, you're BOUND to find that dance in there. It's kind of hard to miss. :D Though, I don't think you can really call it a dance when it's just your hands. Oh, hand synchronizations or dances, which ever. It's still cool. :D Hahaha. :D

OH WELL, now that I've spiced up my newest of the new blog post, I will be taking off now. Yes, like a plane. Or better yet, superman. 8D. HAHA!

Till next time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment