Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bombshells are Pretty

Yay, online diary thing! :D
And yes, keeping this blog private does make me feel all the more comfortable blogging. My thoughts are now absolutely void of the need to please people; I can speak freely and without any form of hesitation whatsoever. We're making good progress, don't you think? :)

Before anything else, let me astound you with this one quote I've changed upon on Tumblr.

I would like a boyfriend. Who would keep his promises. Who would stay up late with me watching movies and pigging out on junk food. Who would tell me to come somewhere to meet his friends. Who would not act different towards me when he`s with his friends. Who would call me out of the blue for no reason. Who would respect me. Who would tell me I`m beautiful when ever he sees me. Who would notice the little things about me that not many people notice. Who would know my hobbies and the songs that I like. Who would always know when I`m down and know what to do. The list is endless. But that`s my dream boy in mind, for now.

Doesn't that just make you want to go, "Aww"? Well, I know it sure had that kind of effect on me. Oh life, you're great. LOL.

NOW, let us get down to business. >D. Did you know that Kyle XY has just got to be one of the most ingeniously woven series I've ever come across in whole, entire teenage life? :D Haha. I haven't gotten around to continue with it though. I'm still on 'Grim Tales' and I've covered merely half of that. However, Grim Tales is just as satisfying so I don't really mind at all. :)

I'll be off, it's getting late. Rather, it's getting early. :P Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment